function Chicken and Custard: Homemaker Magazine

Monday, 29 October 2012

Homemaker Magazine

I am so excited to be featured in the very first issue 


Quite a few months ago, I had a phone call from a very nice lady 
who asked if I could design some Christmas goodies 
for inclusion in a brand new magazine.


Until two weeks ago, it was all top secret - 
so secret that I didn't even know the name of the mag!


But, I was delighted to find out that it was Homemaker 
as it is a gorgeous magazine, packed full of beautiful photos and 
tings to make and do.


Well worth a read!


(And no, it's not me in the photographs!!)



Thanks Homemaker magazine, you've made my day year!!



2 comments:

  1. You totally inspired me and mini today. We have made very simple triangle trees with Washie tape for Christmas Cards

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's brilliant stuff isn't it! Your cards look brilliant - saw them on your tweet!

      Delete